~Thursday, September 29, 2005

Alarm!

Oh Holy God. I open up my e-mail today and in my inbox is an e-mail from him. It's a forwarded e-mail of a movie line. He sent it to me and a handful of other people. It was just the movie clip with no other message attached. We haven't communicated since I called him up shortly after Hurricane Katrina, which didn't go particularly well for me.

What do I do? I don't think he accidentally added me- when you break up, you notice things like that. Did he open the lines of communication? Should I respond?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calm down it was a movie clip he sent to a bunch of people, and he's a guy he probably didn't even notice the little detail of having your e-mail attached to the mass forward he sent. You miss him; dont let every little thing blow up into something with meaning it will end up hurting you even more.

Anonymous said...

If it was me? Email him back saying "Smooth Move Dumbass." Or maybe thrown in a "next time check your list asshole."

But you know me, I'm bitter like that.

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com