~Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No news is becoming bad news

I dreamt about him last night. I dreamed I called him up and asked him if he received the letter. He said he did, but it didn't change how he felt.

It's been a week since we spoke, a week since I sent him that letter and I received no response. I'm getting that itch to call him again. He said he would call when he got the letter. I have to ask myself, do I really want to call so he can reject me again?


More reasons why he hasn't called yet:
  1. He "nothinged" the letter. It didn't move him and it didn't make him angry. This reason is the most terrifying of all.
  2. His parents intercepted the letter and never gave it him. Yes, he's 27 and lives at home. I always thought his parents never really liked me. This fear is part of the reason I told him one was coming, so he could expect it and ask questions if it didn't show up on time.
  3. He talked to his parents about getting back together with me after he read the letter, but his parents talked him out of it. Additionally, they told him to cut off all communication with me.
  4. The letter made him stop and think about us. He doesn't know what to do. I brought up some really good points and he isn't that angry anymore. He's in turmoil over whether to try again or not. He hasn't called because he doesn't know what to say.
  5. The letter managed to piss him off some more. He ripped it up and hasn't given me a second thought. He's not even going to bother calling.

I don't even know what the most probable answer is anymore.

0 comments:

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com