~Thursday, January 26, 2006

Plans, plans, plans!

I have to look gorgeous for work tomorrow. I'm going to wear my stiletto heels with a this new skirt I got a few weeks ago. It'll be very sexy looking.

I'm stopping by Christopher's after work. I left my tennis shoes there and I need to retrieve them. We have tentative plans to maybe do something tomorrow afternoon, but I don't think it's definite. I told him to ask Maddy if he wants to all get together and he said okay. I think this means if Maddy doesn't want to do anything, then Christopher and I won't do anything. I don't know, I'll just bring extra clothes just in case and play it by ear.

Maybe my new skirt will change his mind...

In any case, I made a date with another guy I've been talking to the past couple of weeks. I'm excited. Becker seems like a nice guy and I can't wait to see if we have any chemistry. We are going out for lunch and beers Saturday afternoon.

I think scheduling this second date is a good thing. It keeps me from getting too attached to Christopher and it makes me feel like I have the upper hand because I do have other guys on the side. I've got my eggs in all sorts of baskets all over the city.

I'm breezy, I'm getting it elsewhere; I don't need you.

Saturday night I have plans with my platonic friend Brad. We're supposed to get together and drink and commiserate about our dating lives. Unfortunately for him, if Friday night and Saturday afternoon go well, then I'm not going to be much help Saturday night. Brad also lives with Conor and Bryan, the guy from New Year's Eve. I don't know if Bryan will be there, but I am curious to know if he ever got his first choice or not. He could hear about my busy dating life and get all jealous.

That's not why I'm hanging out with Brad, but it would be a major perk to the night.

If nothing else, I'll have some good stories for next week!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Sarah, YOU ROCK!!! Everything is going your way and you're having fun at it all!!! Yes, date all you can. Just remember when to draw the line on "activities". I'm so happy for you!

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com