~Monday, January 30, 2006

Friday Night

All of the girls said I looked really awesome at work on Friday- they loved my new skirt.

Afterwards I drove to Christopher's to get my shoes. We just hung out in front of the TV for about an hour until he offered me a beer. I figured that was a good sign even though Maddy was not coming over.

At 9 he reaches into the fridge for another beer and asks me what my plans were for that night. I smiled and said I was hanging out with him. "You trying to get rid of me or something?"

He smiled just as slyly, "No."

We ended up finishing his beer and watching a scary movie before going to bed.

I think I have him figured out. At least, I know how to behave around him. He's not into warm greetings or goodbyes. I think with him affection comes with time, but he will never become a touchy-feely person. He presents a pretty tough macho exterior: he has a strut and everything. He reminds me of a "rat pack" person, and I think he'd love it if you told him that.

The next morning I hung out for about a half hour before getting up to leave. He asked me if I was going to my college town this weekend and I said as a matter of fact I was going Saturday night. Against my better judgment, I invited him along. He accepted and I said I would give him a call later.

I wasn't ready to take him there. I wasn't ready to introduce him to my friends. I wouldn't know how to introduce him. I didn't know how me bringing a guy up with me to the boys' house would go over. Conor is technically an ex, but I think he'd be okay with it. I didn't know how weird it would be for the other boys. I felt like I would be insulting Bryan by bringing another guy to his house. Christopher and I have never gone out together, we've always go to his house or a friend's house. It would be our first night out. Should I really take him out with my 4 guy friends?

I still wanted him to come.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Tough one on taking him out with you and your guy friends. The good part is that how he acts will reveal A LOT about him. Most guys wouldn't hold up if they really liked you. Too much jealousy and male hormones. As for introductions, I'd just call him your "good friend". He'll correct you if he wants a different status.

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com