~Thursday, April 13, 2006

And this is where I should have lied

Sarah: Hello?
Andy: I woke you up.
Sarah: (sleepily) No.
Andy: I did. I woke you up. I'm going to let you go.
Sarah: No! We've been playing phone tag since Friday!
Andy: You act like I'm some elusive creature.
Sarah: I was having a bad dream anyways.
Andy: What was your dream about?
And this is where I should have lied. Unfortunately, he did wake me up and I wasn't thinking clearly.

I dreamed I got married to my main ex. You know, the big one that will haunt you until the day you die, or until you marry and have kids, hopefully. I dreamed I married him even though I didn't love him. He died and I was relieved. I was relieved because I got out of being married in the only way you can. I didn't fail in the marriage by having divorced him. He died and I was free. But I was upset because my parents used my wedding money on my first marriage and now that I was able to marry someone I actually loved, I would have to pay for the ceremony myself, i.e. a small wedding.

I'm pretty sure all of those topics are off limits to someone you like.

Andy was such a guy in his response, "So what? You just elope."

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Men....so simple, yet so complex!

Anonymous said...

Women so so damnly terribly complexly complex. My gods

I never understood any woman. I dont think I ever will

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com