~Friday, August 18, 2006

A New Look for the New Me

As I've discussed recently, I know I'm no longer the person I once was. It's been a year since I've started this endeavor and things have only gotten better. I feel like I needed a new expression for this as well. As of right now, I'm not going to copy over my old template, so the archives will remain the same. The old template was much darker, which expressed the mood I was in; I don't feel the need to erase this.

Adam has proved every bit as wonderful as you think he is. He doesn't call, but he sends me an e-mail every day asking how my day is going. He's not the first older guy I've dated, Christopher was 8 years older than me, but he's the only one who's treated me like a decent human being in recent years. If this is something that can only be found in older guys, then that's my new thing.

Adam asked me out for Sunday night and I said I couldn't because I already had plans with E-- yoga practice. I'm incredibly proud of myself for doing this; the old me would have blown off E to see Adam. I feel good for sticking to my original plans. E's happy about it too. She still hasn't heard from that police officer and would have been pissed if I blew her off for the evil gender. It all worked out though, Adam suggested maybe we could do something afterwards.

Tonight I have a date with some leftover tuna salad and my Blockbuster on-line membership. Maybe I'll do some laundry. Completely happy, I cannot think of a better way to spend this Friday night.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Sarah! Have a lovely weekend.

Breanne Gentner said...

Guess how I'm spending my Friday night? Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to remind you of school... my bad! :) Seriously though, your plans sound like alot more fun than mine.

M said...

love the template Sarah :)
I *love* a man who can treat women well.

Anonymous said...

Love the template, love the blog, love you!

Anonymous said...

Stay happy :) smile and enjoy :) take care

Anonymous said...

I love that I just got back from Paris and I have this beautiful surprise of a template waiting for me, AND you have found someone new!

All I can say is a beautiful template for a beautiful woman with an even greater soul.

Sarah said...

Yea! I pretty much did this template myself. I stole the picture, but other than that, the work is mine :)

Jenni said...

The new look is fabulous! I'm glad that you are feeling better about things. That's the best of all!

Gabriel K. said...

I love the new look!

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com