~Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blog Therapy

Some of you have seen this before, but a lot of people have come over today looking for this post so I made it easily accessible.

List ten things you want to say to ten people you know, but never will for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. (Duh.) Use each person only once and only use one sentence.

  1. I know how much it would mean to you if I could say, "I love you," but I just can't.
  2. You tried so hard to get rid of me, but I'm still here and you're not.
  3. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, but I can't handle being vulnerable in front of you.
  4. I can't believe you married him; you were her best friend.
  5. You didn't try hard enough.
  6. You should get that lazered off your face.
  7. I need a break from you-- I think it's the only way for me to come around.
  8. I secretly thought you were an idiot the whole time I was with you.
  9. I don't think I ever gave you enough credit.
  10. I know you want a relationship with me, but you never said you were sorry.
Let me know if you did this meme and I will give you a link.

Edit: Venting did it here.

3 comments:

general_boy said...

wow. is that ten different people?

Sarah said...

LOL. Otherwise I'd look kind of schizo. :)

Anonymous said...

I did it !

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com