~Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Departing from the text

I love OK Cupid quizzes, especially when I'm at work.

The Wild Rose
Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

Your exact female opposite:
The Dirty Little Secret

Deliberate Gentle Sex Master
The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

"You're never truly single as long as you have yourself."

ALWAYS AVOID: The Bachelor (DGSM)

CONSIDER: The Vapor Trail (RBLM).

Link: The Online Dating Persona Test @ OkCupid - free online dating.

Wow, makes me think they read this post.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, see a quiz, do the quiz. I swear OK Cupid and Blogthings are addictive!! I posted my results on my page.

dont eat the token said...

Fun stuff. Mental note - no one can see your quiz answers...

I was picked as the Maid of Honor.

Neat.

Anonymous said...

I'm a wild rose too! I think that it suits me perfectly. Scary!

Anonymous said...

Neat blog!

Drama Queen said...

BATTLE AXE
You've experience enough to take whatever you dish out. Overall, you're a very good person and a capable lover, and when the time comes you'll make a fine divorcee. . .

SO GLAD I TOOK THAT THEN. NOT.

Sarah said...

M-Joy- The Peach! How cute!

Don't Eat the Token- Of course you're the complete package--makes perfect sense!

Vinca Pervanche- Whew, I'm glad someone else got what I got!

Anonymous- Thanks!

Drama Queen- You officially scare me.

Drama Queen said...

I scare you? that's what I got on the quiz!! I wasn't directing it at you. That's what it said. I WILL MAKE GOOD DIVORCEE.

Sarah said...

No, I didn't mean it like that! I read your whole quiz profile thingy and damn, that girl can kick some ass!

dont eat the token said...

I love/hate that my photo right now looks totally girly and frilly and american girlish and and and like a maid of honor. I'm a safe choice, booooring!

Okay, thanks for the awesome compliment.

Drama Queen said...

Ahhh I see. Yes, I didn't like that ass kicker too much. . .a little bit of ass kicking is ok but I don't think I'm a scary girlfriend. Much.

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com