~Monday, September 08, 2008

Sometimes, we still laugh

Will you get up off the couch and sleep with me tonight?

Yes.

All night? You won't get up at 4 a.m. and decide you're hungry for Chex and Charlie Rose?

All night.

When you wake up and roll over during the night, will you whisper you love me?

Sure.

Will you watch me sleep while you smile and think up names for our children?

Sure.

Since you don't have to work tomorrow and I do, will you get up early and make me breakfast?

Now you're pushing it!

3 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

With everything you two have been through it's almost amazing to me that you can still laugh. You are both incredibly strong people.

Time Traveller said...

You break my heart :(

dont eat the token said...

If he can pour that cereal, he best get pourin' !!

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com