~Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Bathtub

I don't know why Abraham laid against the bathtub awaiting the inevitable that drunken night. Perhaps because that's what I did. I was in unfamiliar surroundings and the toilet was too far away and I was running out of time.

I destroyed his bathmat only for it to be resurrected in the washing machine. The morning after Abe's birthday, I again lifted the bathmat off the floor and threw it in the wash.

Upon further inspection, Abraham had also taken out both shower curtains. I offered to wash these as well, but he said they were too old to salvage.

So we bought a shower curtain from Bed Bath and Beyond. And this shower curtain is the first thing that is ours.


Bathwater said...

Sure beats throwing up in your car traveling 60 miles an hour!

Readyandfading said...

Love can get messy (with barf) sometimes. The first purchase has history, AWESOME!


© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com