~Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Reflection

I reread the love letter after our conversation. I feel really stupid for sending it, he's just going to laugh at it.

Harsh things he said that I need to remember so I can get over him easier:

  1. I've done some things that I haven't done in the past couple of weeks, like have fun.
  2. You hurt me, congratulations.
  3. Since I've removed myself from the situation, I've had a great time.
  4. I'm tired of having bad moods and I blame them all on you.
  5. (When talking about taking care of him when he's sick) That's what my mother is for.

I have a little more closure now. This isn't the person I loved, and I don't love this person.

0 comments:

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com