~Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Then it comes to dating

I'm ready. I think I'm ready. At least for a rebound or a blind date.

I thought I would outgrow the whole I'm attracted to guys who just want to be friends and guys who do like me I wouldn't be seen in public with. I guess I should be comforted in the fact that some things never change. Ugh. This is my life!

Guy #1: Shep. Shep was a really nice guy I met through my public blog. He lives a couple of hours away and he seemed really nice. Nice is good. Forget everything else, I want a nice guy. Then he loses his game and begins revealing all these hideous things that you wait to tell people. TMI. He's lonely. It's been awhile since he had sex. He joined something called Adultfinder where he can meet up with people for casual sex.

He thinks I'm pretty.

I want to tell him that for future girls, he should watch his diarrhea of the mouth, and to stop talking to me!

Guy #2. Will. I went to high school with Will. We were good friends and nothing more, I wasn't attracted to him and we're in different financial classes. My family doesn't keep broken cars parked in the front yard. His does. He finds me through Myspace and tells me some really wonderful things. He can tell by my writing that I haven't changed, and this is a good thing. He loves my smile. Such nice things that I cried when I read them.

He tells me that he wants to meet for coffee. Whatevs, sounds fine. Then he tells me he's dating someone, but wants to go out with me. He feeds me these cheesy lines that I fell for once before with a different guy. I know now that one such creature spits those lines to every girl until he hits gold. Will is out. Will also needs to stop talking about himself so much.

Guy #3. Nick. Nick and I met in college. I was dating one of his friends. Nick actually tells me that I'm too good for the guy I was dating. Guy I was dating actually was the line spitter. I think there was a mutual attraction with Nick and I, but we were always dating someone else. Nick e-mails me this weekend. We're both unattached and yet it doesn't go anywhere beyond flirting.

Dammit!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

"Ewwww" is all I can say about Guy #1. Nasty creep! Guy #2 should have the teeth slapped outta his head. He has a girlfriend and wants to date you too....Buzz off jerk!! And Guy #3....there's still hope. Just be patient, Mr. Right will cross your path, trip when he sees your beauty, get up and dust himself off and sweep you off your feet!

Sarah said...

He better!

Anonymous said...

like jenni said Mr.right will come along, just don't be as dumb as me and fall for someone so perfect and then discover they love someone else.

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com