~Sunday, December 25, 2005

Same Shit, Different Date

I was wondering if I was going to get a Christmas phone call from Nick. At 12:08 AM, my phone rings. It's CB wanting to wish me a Merry Christmas. This is the story of my life: I like a guy and end up feeling like a lost puppy dog and some other guy is bending over backwards for me. I know how this story ends too: I will ruin things with nice guy over my feelings for guy-who-doesn't-want-to-be-with-me.

Truth is, I've never felt that I'd lost out when that happens.

CB is very excited about our upcoming date this week. I wish I felt the same. For me it's more of he's the only guy in town I know and it's this or sitting at home. One major concern I have about CB is that he's not in the same financial class as me. I'm used to a certain lifestyle and prefer to date guys also in that lifestyle. Oh well, I'll give it a shot. He seems like a sincere guy, maybe I'll end up liking him.

0 comments:

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com