~Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This NYE is going to suck. SUCK!

Nick brought up New Year's Eve today and said that some of his friends are going to spend it in my city and invited him along. Before I got too excited, he told me that he already told someone that he was going to his/her party. Probably a she. I tried to get him to ditch those plans and come see me, but he wouldn't. I knew he wouldn't. He's a man of his word and it's part of the reason I like him so much.

He did say that if it fell through, he would come. So I have like a 10% chance of spending New Years with him. I sort of wish he never told me this. That way I would have never known that there was even a chance. If there was no chance, I wouldn't feel disappointed. I hate feeling disappointed.

***

My date with CB is tomorrow and I'm warming up to him a bit. He wanted me to plan the date and I decided on wings and beer at a place down the street from us. Apparently, he lives right around the corner from me. He seems like a warm person and we've been teasing each other on our talks on the phone so it's going well so far.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow. The thing you said in a previous post about how even tho you hadn't shared a bed with a man in so long, it was the only way to sleep....it hit home with me and made me relate to you on some emotional levels. The strongest that I can relate to you comes from my experiences after my divorce. It's a hollow place there that's hard to fill. I was searching outside when I really needed to search inside. My faith in God and prayer is what really brought me thru. I hope that you can treat yourself better than I treated myself. Wait for someone to earn your love, physically and emotionally. The hurt is magnified so very horribly when a connection is made with someone who won't love you back. Enjoy your single time by treating yourself. Be patient. The next chapter will begin soon enough.

Sarah said...

"The hurt is magnified so very horribly when a connection is made with someone who won't love you back."

Yeah, I am beginning to realize that myself.

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com