~Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A world wind relationship in 72 hours

Sigh.

I miss him.

This sucks.

I got up there Saturday afternoon and it was still pretty awkward. Granted we haven't seen each other in over a year. He wanted to go to bed around 9 because we had to get up at 5 am. We were sitting on his bed and he said, "Oh, I guess I should ask you... do you want to sleep on the couch?"

I put my head down and smiled, "No."

He smiled too and I quickly asked if that was a problem. I got the same "no." We laid in bed and just couldn't sleep. When he talked to me, he'd whisper. I asked why he whispered in his bedroom at 9 at night and he said that it makes the conversation "more intimate," and then I knew why everything between us was so awkward.

Sexual tension.

We laid there all night and talked on and off and quietly moved closer to each other. At 4 am, I couldn't stand it anymore and I kissed him. And broke the sexual tension. We finally fell asleep from 4:45 to 5 am.

He showered and let me sleep until 5:20 and when he came to wake me up, he laid on top of me, called me "Sunshine" and kissed me. And I knew this wasn't just a 3 1/2 hour trip for a booty call. I knew I was in trouble.

To be continued...

0 comments:

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com