~Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Still Saturday night...

It's roughly 2:30 am Sunday morning and I'm leaving Andy's apartment when my phone rings. I hoped it was Andy and looked at the caller ID. It was the guy I was supposed to meet up with before I blew him off to spend time with Andy. Brandon was leaving the club I was supposed to take him to and wanted to drop by my apartment to "sober up" before his 5 mile drive home.

I called Andy complaining. It was late, I was a little drunk myself and I just wanted to go to bed and only be slightly hung-over on Easter. We were talking about having the "in" apartment in which people visit you and how my new place had become just that.

Sarah: Save me. (I'm not entirely sure from what, or what I expected him to do)
Andy: Sorry, I'm going to bed. You know he's not really coming over to sober up, right?
Sarah: Are you serious?!
Andy: Yup, he lives so close to us!
Sarah: Eww!
The thought hadn't crossed my mind that Brandon was more than just drunk and hungry. We dated my freshman year of college and I can safely say he was the worst person I ever dated. After THE WORST DATE EVER, we became just friends, but even at that, I haven't seen him in 5 years. He's so not getting any from me.

Andy was right, Brandon was very touchy-feely, grabbing at my shirt, asking me for hugs and cuddles. He had only gotten uglier with age.
Brandon: You look different.
Sarah: It's been 5 years!
Brandon: But there's something else...
Sarah: I'm blonde now, when we were dating I was a redhead.
Brandon: When did that change?
Sarah: Uh, right after we dated actually. You told me you only wanted to date blondes and only people your friends would be jealous of.
Brandon: So you changed your hair color for me?
Sarah: It was more of a "fuck you."
Brandon: I only said those things complimentary! (He tries to nuzzle me)
Sarah: No, those were the reasons you said you didn't want to date me anymore.
Brandon: I've changed, I'm not that person anymore.
Brandon kept touching me and it made me very uncomfortable. He was in my house, I couldn't leave. He was touching me unwantedly. It was my home and I didn't feel safe, which is such a scary feeling. Finally at 5 am, I was tired of his bullshit and asked him to leave when he said he wanted to sleep here.

I think Brandon is a harmless person, but it was definitely a wake-up call for me. I have to be more careful who I let in my home.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Yikes!!
Be careful, girl! You are too nice sometimes. He was the worst date ever, said that hateful crap to you, and on top of that he's drunk and UGLY??!!!!!
Next time make up something and slam the door in his face.

Anonymous said...

You have interesting life :) Take care

Anonymous said...

Um, ok it's as simple as

Sarah (opens door): Yes?!?
Retard: Im too drunk to drive home, can I come in.
Sarah (as slamming door in retards face): Not such a good idea, now drive the 5 seconds to your home and sleep it off.

hehehe.

Sarah said...

LOL!

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com