~Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Conor

Nick and I are sitting on one of Conor's roommate's beds. It's 4:30 AM and we're back at school visiting old friends. The party had broken up by now, but Conor is hanging out with us because his girlfriend locked him out of his room.

I yawn, "Sleep with us, Conor. You can sleep in the middle. You know you want to sleep with Nick after all these years. It'll be like a burrito."

Conor clicks on a zombie website. "No that's ok."

"Well what are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet." He gets up and stretches and then leans over Nick, "She's really good, you know. Especially when she plays with your balls."

I had been on the receiving end of sex jokes all night. Nick and I hadn't even kissed, but everyone knew what was going to happen. Conor's graphic description mortified me and I grab a pillow and beat him with it. "We're not friends anymore!" I scream. I chase after him and beat him with the pillow until he runs out of the room.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Poor form on Conor's part. You invite him to crash, which would have prevented you and Nick from having "special cuddles" (unless you were figuring on a menage a trois) and he makes a crass comment like that.

Well done for turfing him.

Sarah said...

No threesomes planned! LOL!

Breanne Gentner said...

HAHA I've been complimented on the same thing in bed, luckily not in front of a new conquest! :) You poor girl.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that was completely crass and bad form on his part! What a jerk!

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com