~Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm going to have sex Jack!

Nick is currently en route to my apartment. I don't think I've ever had a boy drive through 3 states just to see me before-- that's a nice feeling.

I realized that all my closest girlfriends are virgins, and it makes it hard to talk about sex with them. They are still under the belief that if you really care about someone, the sex will be amazing.

Heh, heh.

I liked the fact that Nick and I were old friends from school. I liked saying that we were college buddies; it felt good that I had a platonic friend that I've kept over the years. In my circle of friends from college, I've pretty much hooked up with 90% of them. Conor and his three roommates, it took me seven years, but they all could compare notes if they wanted to. Oh god, boys don't do that, do they? I've never compared notes when Conor slept with my friends.

And after that last time I saw Nick, he makes one more.

***I'm feeling pretty slutty right now, so I want to stress that we've worked our way through each other over seven years. A lot can happen in seven years; that's close to a decade! Ok so our group is pretty incestuous, but feelings were never hurt. We didn't all cheat on each other and there would be an appropriate lapse of time between relationships to make this look less like an HBO special***

So tonight I'm going to be in room with most of my sexual history. My sexual history is going to drink together, talk together, and take pictures with each other. My history will sing and get drunk and good times will be had by all. But that's a little weird, right?

If I could do it all over again, I probably wouldn't have slept with Nick. I feel like I tainted the friendship with the naked factor. My virgin friends say that I could try to get back to where we were before by not sleeping with him this weekend. However, I feel it's too late. You can't erase the memory. You can't erase what happened.

The way I look at it, I can sleep with Nick again. It would be advantageous to do so because I can get laid without upping my sexual partner count. There won't have to be any weird morning afters and no discussions about where this is going.

I'm going to have sex Jack!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I agree that there is something a bit more magical when you are having sex with someone you love, it doesn't mean that meaningless sex isn't just as gratitous at times.. especially when you have history with someone!

Don't worry about sounding slutty I support your efforts to get laid lol. If only I had those types of friends with "perks" i'd be doing the same ;)

M said...

I think it's totally cool to have someone who isn't going to complicate things where you don't actually want them to be complicated (provided that really *is* the situation). Obviously love is #1 on the list but really fun is more than good :)

ps: you can never get "back" to how it was before can you?

Sarah said...

AG- I lost my virginity to a guy I was madly in love with. He, however, had impotency problems. I do not subscribe to magical sex.

Oh, and yes, efforts to get laid indeed!

M- You really can't! I'll be sitting there thinking that we're just friends, and my mind will flash to something dirty we did. Nope, no going back.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the key word in that sentence was AT TIMES. I am not saying that just because you are in love that it's always magical or fantastic.. because it's not. But when you meet someone who you have intense feelings of love for, and you mesh well together in bed it's mind blowing. I've only had that once.

J said...

The great thing about this situation is the comfort level that you have with Nick. I totally agree that you won't have to worry about weird morning after stuff.

And do not feel slutty about the guys you hooked up with. The way I see it is that you made good choices. These are people you have known for a long time and continue to hang out with. That is better than hooking up with randoms.

Sarah said...

AG- Okay that makes WAY more sense!

Jen- yes I don't have one night stands, apparently I just sleep with my friends!

Nick said...

...oh to be Nick! Well, that Nick, the other Nick...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

I envy you sometimes :p. Have a wonderful time and remember to be safe! :-) Good Lucks

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone is getting a happy this weekend.

 

© 2005 - 2013 He Loves Me Not
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

template by suckmylolly.com